Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meet My Friend Nneka!

Please allow me to introduce you to my friend Nneka. Nneka is one of Ryan's closest friends from Princeton. The minute I met her almost three years ago, I immediately liked her. She is bubbly, smart, forthcoming and genuine; perfect attributes for a televsion personality don't you think? :)

Nneka is a reporter for a television station in Rhode Island. After I met her, I found out that my parents watch her every night on the news; what a small world! Now when Ryan and I visit my parents in RI, we often get to see Nneka. In fact, she joined us for Christmas Eve this year and we had a fabulous time.

If you want to learn more about Nneka, check out her website below. She's beautiful (and talented) don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment