Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday Night Run and The Social Network

Last night I had a really good run. All day, I was antsy to get on the treadmill. It was one of those rare days where I actually felt like running! Here was how I ran my four miles:

Minute 0-5: 4.00
Minute 5-10: 6.5
Minute 10-15: 6.6
Minute 15-20: 6.7
Minute 20-25: 6.8
Minute 25-30: 6.9
Minute 30-35: 7.0
Minute 35-40: 7.1

Now, I have to give credit to the author of a blog called Carrots 'N' Cake for the inspiration to do my run this way). Yesterday, the author of the blog ran 8 miles on the treadmill and increased the speed every five minutes. Props to her for running so far on a treadmill! I would probably wan to die. I would definitely recommend you check out Carrots 'N' Cake- it's my new favorite blog and I find the posts inspirational for my own workouts (clearly).  Did I mention the author also has a pug?! 

After I got home last night, Ryan and I watched The Social Network. Both of us really liked it! I thought Jesse Eisenberg was amazing in the role of Mark Zuckerberg. Do you remember when you signed up for The Facebook? I remember where I was and who I was with! I was an early adapter, which is actually kind of surprising for me. 

Ryan and I headed to bed early last night because we were supposed to get up this morning to lift weights together. However, low and behold, when the alarm when off at 5:30, I did not get out of bed. Ryan did though! Now I might ordinarily feel guilty about this, but I don't because I have a hot date with Brenna tonight to do zumba! 

Enjoy your Thursdays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment