Thursday, March 10, 2011

Banana Pudding!

It's a good thing I did intervals last night and took PowerFlex because tonight I made banana pudding for the very first time! One word: Ridiculous.

I used Paula Dean's recipe, which had 1,746 reviews. Almost every single review gushed about how amazing it was. Clearly, I had to try it.

The recipe had just a few simple ingredients...

Bananas, vanilla wafers, whipped cream, cream cheese,
sweetened condensed milk (my favorite thing ever!),
vanilla pudding and bananas. (Not pictured: Skim milk, sugar, vanilla extract)

After following the directions carefully and lots of licks of whipped cream, I assembled this:


I will be bringing the beauty above to a dinner party tomorrow evening. I guarantee everyone is going to love it- I certainly enjoyed the two bowls I had tonight ;) I can't believe I've made it 26 years without banana pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment