Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I’m Doing These Days

It’s been over a month since I’ve last posted and there are many, many reasons why. They include:

A trip to Philly to see my best friend Holly and watch Ryan play in a soccer tournament. Holly, Ryan and I had an amazingly delicious meal at Matyson Restaurant, which is seasonal AND byob.
If you're ever in Philly, eat there. You won't be disappointed.

A Michael Jackson Cover Band Concert. Enough said.

A trip to Florida to see my sister and brother-in-law.  Regan is having her first baby and is due any day now! I can’t wait to meet the little guy! 

A trip to the Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. We lounged on the beach, got sunburned despite our best intentions, ate ourselves silly and drank more than I care to mention.

A trip to Hartford, Connecticut for a work-related conference. It was my first time in Hartford and I really disliked it. Fortunately, because I was just two hours from RI, my parents came in and met me for dinner one night.  It was so wonderful to see them.

A birthday celebration for my beautiful friend, Brenna. We had a good time….
Two books that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.



During and in between these fun things, I’ve managed to exercise an average of three times per week (minus my time in Kitty Hawk). I’m also slowly but surely getting back into running, although much of my endurance has been lost. More on this to come.

I hope your summer has been as fun filled as mine!

1 comment:

  1. Sigh....blogger drives me crazy! Why won't they ever let me post under my name?

    Anyway, so glad to see you posting again and love the pic from Brenna's bday! :)

    ReplyDelete